Currently looking for experienced ICU Registered Nurse (RN) to fill
immediate 13 week contract openings in Gardinerville, NV.
Interested candidates must have 2 recent years of critical care
experience and hold a current Registered Nurse (RN) license.
50% ICU float 50% to MedSurg ACLS required At least 1 year of ICU
Fast interview turn around Immediate start
Get customized pay package w/ your recruiter.
-Quantity of positions:
-Target Start Date:
13 week assignment
Nights (12 hours) 19:00 to 7:00
What Care Team Solutions can do for you:
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) ICU
- Travel assignments in all 50 states.
- Top level, competitive pay w/ travel reimbursements/Per
- Healthcare & dental insurance.
- 401(K) savings program.
- Certification and license reimbursement.
- Sign-on & completion bonuses.
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses! $$$
- Loyalty program bonuses for returning nurses.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) ICU
- Collect and document data about patients
- Document identified problems using nursing diagnosis including
patient teaching needs and discharge planning on patient's clinical
- Develop and contribute to a plan of nursing action based on
existing problems and obtainable patient response.
- Utilize resources (patient, family, nurses, physicians, and
written material) to formulate the written plan of care
- Communicate the plan of care by using methods that include
action plans, goals and time frames.
- Implement safe therapeutic care for patients.
- At least 2 years of recent ICU RN experience
- Current RN license in state of NV
- BLS, ACLS certifications
Associated topics: asn, bsn, mhb, neonatal, nurse, recovery,
registered nurse, registered nurse rn, staff nurse, surgical