We Are Hiring
Surgical Tech Certified - Surgery 001 - Full-Time,Day - St Agnes
Hospital-Baltimore MD - Baltimore,MD
Work Schedule: Days- Monday to Friday; Mid-shift 11am - 7pm.
Why Join Ascension?
For more than 150 years, Saint Agnes Hospital, part of
Ascension, has been dedicated to the art of healing by providing
exceptional care to the greater Baltimore area. Built on a strong
foundation of excellent medical care and compassion, Saint Agnes
and the physicians who practice here are committed to providing the
best care for our patients for many years to come.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Agnes Healthcare-MD, you will have the
Facilitates the safe and efficient performance of surgical
- Prepares surgical operating suite with sterile drapes and
sterile solutions as well as appropriate sterile and non-sterile
instruments and supplies.
- Hands required/requested instruments and supplies to surgeon
- Assists with preparing, transporting, positioning and draping
- Maintains instruments in an organized manner and
monitors/tracks instruments counts throughout procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider specializing in Health Service Provider
credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained
prior to hire date or job transfer date. Or military CPR-First Aid
- One or more of the following:
- Certified Surgical Tech credentialed from the National Board of
Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) obtained prior
to hire date or job transfer date. NCCT , AST or NBSTSA earned from
a CAAHEP or ABHES-accredited program required.
- Required: A certificate from college or technical school in
surgical technology or an equivalent combination of education and
experience Preferred: Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from
two year college or technical school
- Required: One year of experience as a Surgical
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Saint Agnes Hospital does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, religion, age, mental or physical disability,
marital status, veterans status, military service, or any other
legally protected status.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information