At WellStar we all share common goals. That s what makes us so
successful and such an integral part of our communities. We want
the same things, for our organization, for our patients, and for
our colleagues. As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in
Georgia, this means we pride ourselves on investing in the
communities that we serve. We continue to provide innovative care
models, focused on improving quality and access to
WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center
has an immediate
opening for an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) in Labor &
, responsible for implementing the nursing process
based on expanded knowledge and experience.
The RN Clinical Nurse is a proactive member of an interdisciplinary
team of licensed and unlicensed care givers who ensure that
patients, families and significant others receive individualized
high quality, safe patient care.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients'
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and
assess patient's condition.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients'
responses and conditions.
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare
personnel or supervise a unit.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess,
plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such
as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop
health improvement programs.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or
Required Minimum Education
: Graduate of an
accredited/approved school of nursing: Baccalaureate degree in
nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing preferred.
Required Minimum Licensure/Certification
license as a registered nurse in the State of Georgia; Must have a
current BLS card from the American Heart Association on the first
day of employment in position. National certification in area of
Required Minimum Experience
: Experience with direct patient
Join us for outstanding benefits and development opportunities. We
also offer state-of-the-art technology, professional support and
advancement, and colleagues that rank amongst the best in the
Step up to your potential. Find out more and apply today!
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, care, ccu, domiciliary,
infusion, neonatal, registed, surgery, transitional