Reporting to the Nursing Supervisor, Home Care, this position
provides for assessment, development of individualized care
planning and goal setting, instruction to patient/family, and
skilled nursing services to patients/families in the home
* Associate Degree in Nursing. Baccalaureate degree
* Minimum two years of medical/surgical experience required.
Knowledge and experience in the practice of community health
* Licensure and/or Certification
* Current license as a professional nurse in Massachusetts
* BLS healthcare provider required
* Basic nursing skills.
* Communication skills.
* Assessment skills.
* Critical thinking skills.
* Organizational skills.
* Computer skills.
* Ability to maintain confidential information.
* Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
* Excellent customer service skills required.