We Are Hiring
Registered Nurse (RN) - Geriatric Psych Nrsng Unit - Full-Time,
Night - Indianapolis-2001 W. 86th Street- Indianapolis, IN
7 pm - 7:30 am, 36 hours weekly, every third weekend, and a
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based
health system that is guided by our mission to provide
compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are
vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with
22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana.
Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services
including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health,
neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care,
emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute
What You Will Do
As a Registered Nurse with St. Vincent Health, you will have the
opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with
established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
- Work with the geriatric population on a psychiatric unit.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records
and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the American Nurses
Credentialing Center (ANCC) obtained prior to hire date or job
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
- BSN preferred, hospital and psychiatric experience preferred as
Equal Employment Opportunity
St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click
the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the
Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the
E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)