We Are Hiring
Registered Nurse RN - Emergency Department - PRN (contingent) -
Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital - Rochester, MI
- This is a PRN/contingent role without guaranteed hours which
requires the ability to cover shifts as needed.
- You may be scheduled to work days or nights, weekdays, weekends
- Nurses are required to provide availability for at least 3
shifts per 6-week period, 2 of which must be weekends.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital is a member of Ascension
Health, the largest not-for-profit Catholic Health system in the
Our Mission: Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital is
dedicated to enhancing the health status of the individuals and
communities we serve in partnership with our physicians, employees
and community members.
We are called to:
- Service of the Poor - Generosity of spirit, especially for
persons most in need
- Reverence - Respect and compassion for the dignity and
diversity of life
- Integrity - Inspiring trust through personal leadership
- Wisdom - Integrating excellence and stewardship
- Creativity - Courageous innovation
- Dedication - Affirming the hope and joy of our ministry
Our Vision: To be the recognized healthcare Employer of
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital,
you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in
accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of
the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records
and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Obtain and maintain BLS certification on completion of hospital
- Current State of Michigan Registered Nurse license at time of
hire/transfer date required.
- Graduate from an accredit School of Nursing at time of
- BSN preferred.
- Current, applicable experience of at least one (1) year, within
the past two (2) years required.
- "Applicable experience" defined as experience as an RN in an
Emergency Department in an acute care hospital (a hospital that is
not a free standing emergency facility)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Rochester Providence Hospital is an equal opportunity
and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment
opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight,
genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any
other legally protected status in accordance with applicable
federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this
application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If
you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this
application, please let us know.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Thank you for considering a career with Crittenton Hospital Medical
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information