About the Unit:
T3 holds national accreditation as a Bariatric Center of
Excellence for surgical weights management procedures. T3 also
serves the vascular and gynecology populations; as well as other
general surgical patients. The unit is most known for its great
teamwork, exceptional level of quality care and focus on high
This position offers a $5.00/hr incentive for working
part time hours. Position is benefit eligible including medical
insurance, paid time off and educational assistance.
Why Reading Hospital?
- Magnet designated
- Level I Trauma Center
- Emergency Nurses Association 2018 Lantern Award
- MICU: Silver Beacon Award for Excellence by The American
Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals Awardâ ¢ (2)
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 â€ one of only 11 hospitals in the
state to do so!
- US News & World Report: 6th best hospital in PA
- Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced
tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications
within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care
goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions,
medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a
- Current Pennsylvania RN licensure
- Current BLS Certification
- Previous RN experience, preferred
WELCOMES NEW GRADS - A great place to start off your
career in the towerhealth system !