About the Unit:
N3W Medical Complexity Unit is a 19 bed medical
unit committed to holistic patient-centered care with a focus on
those with complex psycho-social needs. There is a dedicated
interdisciplinary team that rounds together daily to collaborate on
each patient. Unit Vision is to improve continuity of care through
collaboration with patients and agencies to support medical and
psychiatric stability and compliance in the community.
Why Reading Hospital?
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications
within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care
goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions,
medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Position reports to Unit Director.
- Current Pennsylvania RN licensure
- Current BLS Certification
- Previous RN experience, preferred
WELCOMES NEW GRADS - A great place to start off your
career in the towerhealth system !