Enjoy a nursing career on this 29-bed all private room adult
medical/surgical unit that has telemetry capabilities. Benefit from
a diverse experience which offers a Career Advancement Program,
training to new specialties and abundant opportunities. Enjoy
shared governance, flexible scheduling, educational assistance and
Donâ€ t delay. Apply today to qualify for a generous
For a limited time only, Reading Hospital will be offering an RN
Sign-On Bonus, $10,000 total payout, for new hires
in select areas. To qualify, you must have at least 18 months of RN
work experience and start on or before 3/30/2020.
Why Reading Hospital?
- Level I Trauma Center
- Emergency Nurses Association 2018 Lantern Award
- MICU: Silver Beacon Award for Excellence by The American
Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals Awardâ ¢ (2)
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 â€ one of only 11 hospitals in the
state to do so!
- US News & World Report : 6th best hospital in PA
Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced
tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications
within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care
goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions,
medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a
- An Associate Degree from an accredited school of Nursing
- Current Pennsylvania RN licensure
- Current BLS Certification
- Previous RN experience, preferred