You can earn a salary of £11.50 + per hour (Initial training rate
of £9.50 will apply)
To join a superb team of carers working for a gentleman with an
acquired brain injury living in his own home.
This role can offer part time or full time hours.
You will need to be flexible as this also includes maternity cover,
holiday cover and short notice, emergency cover.
- Female, non-smoker highly desirable
- Driver greatly preferred.
- The post is community-based, rewarding, yet challenging.
- This gentleman requires full personal care and is a wheelchair
user. He lives in his own home.
- The client is still very active, so this job needs you to be
physically fit, as there will be many and varied activities
involved. Some are gym based, others more educational or
- Patience, understanding, and gentleness, combined with internal
robustness are a must. Also, the ability to work one-to-one yet as
part of a team.
- Relevant experience includes personal care, learning support
and work with challenging behaviour.
- However, full training will be given.
- Ideal education level: A level, degree or equivalent, in any
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV
and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch
to advise you of the next steps.
JOB TITLE: Private PA / Support Worker