We Are Hiring
Physical Therapist - Inpatient - PRN Days - Ascension Providence
Rochester Hospital - Rochester, MI
Must be able to cover day shifts as needed, weekdays and
Must commit to at least 2 weekday/weekends shifts per month.
Incentive pay available for those who commit 2 weekend shifts per
month and 2 hard-to-schedule shifts per year.
Primary location will be Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital,
but travel to different sites may be required.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital is a member of Ascension
Health, the largest not-for-profit Catholic Health system in the
Our Mission: Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital is
dedicated to enhancing the health status of the individuals and
communities we serve in partnership with our physicians, employees
and community members.
We are called to:
- Service of the Poor - Generosity of spirit, especially for
persons most in need
- Reverence - Respect and compassion for the dignity and
diversity of life
- Integrity - Inspiring trust through personal leadership
- Wisdom - Integrating excellence and stewardship
- Creativity - Courageous innovation
- Dedication - Affirming the hope and joy of our ministry
Our Vision: To be the recognized healthcare Employer of
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital,
you will have the opportunity to evaluate and conduct medically
prescribed physical therapy treatment programs.
- Perform initial and on-going assessments of patient's
- Establish, revise and evaluate a plan of care which is
appropriate to problems identified and involves the
- Perform therapy interventions utilizing standard physical
therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of
- Oversee activities of physical therapy assistants, students and
other support personnel.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Must possess and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS)
certification at time of hire/transfer date required.
- Must possess current licensure as a Physical Therapist in the
State of Michigan at time of hire/transfer date required.
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in physical therapy from an
accredited institution required.
- One year of experience preferred.
- Must be able to cover day shifts as needed, including weekdays
- Must commit to at least 2 weekday/weekends shifts per
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Rochester Providence Hospital is an equal opportunity
and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment
opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight,
genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any
other legally protected status in accordance with applicable
federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this
application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If
you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this
application, please let us know.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Thank you for considering a career with Crittenton Hospital Medical
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information