A great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) is looking for an
experienced or newly graduated Physical Therapist Assistant /
Physical Therapy Assistant / PTA to join their growing team for a
minimum 13 week contract!
The Physical Therapist Assistant / Physical Therapy Assistant /
PTA works under the supervision of either Registered or Licensed
Physical Therapists. The Physical Therapist Assistant / Physical
Therapy Assistant / PTA will use physical treatment procedures to
help improve mobility and relieve pain and disability caused by
disease or injury. Some of the techniques that the PTA will use for
treating a patient include: massages, electrical stimulation,
paraffin baths, hot and cold packs, traction and ultrasound and
other assigned exercises.
- Must have earned an Associates degree from an accredited
- Current state license as a Physical Therapist Assistant / PTA
or proactively in the process of the application process for
current state licensure as a Physical Therapist Assistant /
Physical Therapy Assistant / PTA.
- Current CPR certification.
- Provide skilled physical therapy services / interventions in
accordance with physician orders and under the supervision of a
Registered or Licensed Physical Therapist / PT.
- Implement and modify the patient's physical therapy plan of
treatment under the supervision of a Registered or Licensed
Physical Therapist / PT .
- Effectively collaborates within an interdisciplinary team to
meet patients goals.
Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment firm
focusing on finding you a Physical Therapy Assistant Job, PTA Job,
PTA Travel Job, Travel Physical Therapy Assistant Job, Physical
Therapist Assistant Job and Travel PTA Job. We have many dynamic
positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire United
States and various settings to meet each healthcare professional's
Benefits of a Full Time Permanent Position within Centra's
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have
requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on
the general job boards advertisement.
- You will have a designated Strategic Search Consultant that
will get to know your ideal career and work exclusively with
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including
but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities
and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
Benefits of a Local Contract or Travel Assignment through
- Highly competitive pay rates
- 401(k) plan
- Direct deposit
- CEU Reimbursement
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout
the United States
- Comprehensive health insurance plan and supplemental
- Licensure reimbursement
- Housing accommodations
- Assignment completion bonuses
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free
to contact us at 1-. We look forward to assisting you in finding an