We Are Hiring
Patient Navigator Registered Nurse - RN
Oncology Support Services - St. Vincent's Riverside,
Full-Time, Day - M-F: 7:30 am-4 pm - variation depending
on clinic schedule
As an Oncology Patient Navigator with St.
Vincent's HealthCare-FL, you will have the opportunity to serve as
a patient navigator throughout the continuum of care.
- Function as a liaison for management staff, administration,
physicians, managed care companies, community organizations, and
- Coordinate efforts for treatment and promotes quality
improvement and educational efforts.
- Compile data, tracks outcomes, and makes recommendations for
- Provide referrals/support for follow-up care for patients who
are uninsured or underinsured.
- Required Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- BSN, or at least close to finishing degree
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
- One year oncology experience preferred
- Great people skills; comfortable communicating with physicians,
self-driven, and self-motivated
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's Healthcare (SVHC) will provide equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment
regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age,
disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier
status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered
veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and
Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an
Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to
all hired individuals regardless of schedule and hours, including
volunteers and students.
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic
Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link
below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)