Forward Dental, a trusted community dental group is growing and
seeks Dental Hygienist. We exist to provide high quality, holistic,
patient centered care. Our dynamic dental group is seeking talented
dental hygienists who will join us in taking preventative care to
the next level. Our mission is Clinical Excellence , in all that we
- Competitive Salary. Our hygienists are rewarded for their
- Hygiene Appointment lengths that enable comprehensive care and
- Established, evidence based periodontal and caries risk
protocols developed by doctors AND hygienists.
- Modern practices with superior equipment
- Benefit package includes medical, 401K with matching,
bereavement and jury duty pay, flexible spending account, life and
disability insurance, dental, and more.
- Mentoring and coaching- paid training
- Opportunity for community involvement
- A positive practice atmosphere
- An opportunity to make a difference in patients lives!
- Educate patients on their unique oral health needs and
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy,
periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planning, sealants,
Arestin, and fluoride, intraoral camera.
- Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for
restorative, orthodontic, periodontal and cosmetic needs.
- Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required
for an excellent patient experience.
- Possess a spirit of ownership with regards to the hygiene
The ideal candidate will offer patients:
- A current state license to practice dental hygiene
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate
- Knowledgeable with digital charting and x-rays
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- Enthusiastic Team Player