Our occupational therapists focus first on clinical excellence.
They assess and treat patients; complete documentation; plan and
develop new programs; communicate with patients, patients' families
and physicians and staff; present in-services; and assist in the
general operation of the department.
- PRN occupational therapist (OT) position
- Provide PRN OT coverage across hospital inpatient and
outpatient, skilled nursing, home health and clinic settings
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Must be a graduate of a certified therapy program
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
Founded by a physical therapist in 1983, we employ
knowledgeable, clinically focused therapists who continue to grow
throughout their careers with RehabVisions. We have reasonable
productivity expectations and encourage our occupational therapists
to cultivate both their own skills and the services and programs of
their therapy departments. Our occupational therapists have access
to mentorship across multiple disciplines.