Our COTAs work closely with the supervising occupational
therapist and follow through with treatment plans for patients.
- PRN certified occupational therapy assistant (COTA)
- Caseload can include inpatient, outpatient and home health
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Must be a graduate of a certified occupational therapy
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
Founded by a physical therapist in 1983, we employ
knowledgeable, clinically focused therapists who continue to grow
throughout their careers with RehabVisions. We have reasonable
productivity expectations and encourage our certified occupational
therapy assistants (COTA) to cultivate both their own skills and
the services and programs of their therapy departments. Our COTAs
have access to mentorship across multiple disciplines.