MEDICAL AFFAIRS III
7 MONTHS INITIAL CONTRACT
UP TO GBP 700 PER DAY
This role provides detailed medical review of materials and
activities (promotional and non-promotional) to ensure scientific
rigour and compliance with the ABPI Code of Practice, statutory and
Company requirements across a range of therapeutic areas.
- Responsibilities include the preparation of scientific
documentation for internal and external customers, the management
of third line medical information enquiries and scientific input
into formulary packs and other documentation.
- Provides clinical and scientific input into the development of
medical and promotional materials for assigned therapeutic
- Completes the medical review (certification/examination) of
promotional and non-promotional materials ensuring compliance with
ABPI Code of Practice, statutory and Company requirements
- Provides internal resource for product knowledge and responds
to internal scientific enquiries
* UK Registered Pharmacist or Registered Medical Practitioner
* Experience of writing scientific or technical documents
* 1-2 years in a clinical setting preferred eg pharmacy,
* Final Signatory
* Experience within pharmaceutical industry
* Writing scientific reviews in a pharmaceutical company
* Detailed knowledge of ABPI Code of Practice and ability to
interpret for application to promotional and non-promotional
materials and activities.
* Ability to translate analytical/critical appraisal skills and
competence across therapeutic areas to add value
* Ability to proactively engage with internal stakeholders
* Ability to resolve complex and ambiguous situations
* Literature searching skills and IT literacy
* Professional, very good communication skills both verbal and
written, high attention to detail, good interpersonal skills
* Ability to interpret and apply the ABPI Code of Practice and to
use own judgement to approve materials and activities.
* Ability to work autonomously within the agreed processes.
* Proactive, with the ability resolve complex problems and
ambiguous situations and apply own judgement in developing a
* Ability to accurately interpret/critically appraise
* Ability to resolve situations with diplomacy where opinions
* Ability to prioritise effectively.
* Ability to work collaboratively with senior staff and cross
functionally with Marketing, Legal, Compliance and External
Affairs, Market Access.
* Proactively engage with brand team, providing constructive and
creative solutions and be a valued partner.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able
to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not
heard back from Juice Resource Solutions within 7 days please
assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will
contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill