Work with purpose in community! Garden Spot Village is a beautiful
facility; that offers private and skilled care to residents. With a
person-centered philosophy, our residents are definitely our
extended family! We offer excellent benefits, tuition reimbursement
and amazing growth opportunities.
Combination of 2 Days/ 6 Evenings
11:00pm-7:30am 3rd Shift
- Communicate pertinent information during between shifts to
ensure continuity of resident care.
- Identify safety hazards and initiate corrective action
- Participate in facility education programs.
- Provide supervision to Nursing Assistant providing direct
- Administer and document direct resident care, medications and
treatments per physicians' orders and accurately record all care
- Notify physician, when necessary, of changes in residents'
conditions, weight, medication errors, medication not available,
abnormal laboratory/X-ray results and any other unusual
- Participate in development of resident interdisciplinary care
plans and subsequent implementation.
- Count narcotics, check emergency kit and exchange keys.
- Supervise the application and removal of all restraints and
devices used to position and enable residents to function as
independently as possible.
- Will be responsible to provide activities for residents in
their household, conducting programs, visits and activities geared
to the interest and abilities of their elders. They will document
activity participation and responses in Caretracker.
- Licensed by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as a Licensed
Practical Nurse, under the Practical Nurse Law (63 P. S.
§§651-667.8), or Registered by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as
a licensed registered nurse.
- Must rotate shifts as needed and work weekends as
- Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to
interact and respond appropriately to resident, families, physician
and all other visitors/customers on the unit.