We Are Hiring
Multimodality Technologist - Computerized Tomography CT 001 -
Part-Time Days - SMH St Michaels Hospital - Stevens Point, WI
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday 7-5 in CT or MRI, 7-7, 730-730
or 7-330 at Plover and Hoover Clinics, Rotating weekends and
Holidays on Call in CT/MRI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than
100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River.
Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty
care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare
organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018,
Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community
benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to
transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As
one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the
U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate,
personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In
FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons
living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ministry Health Care, you will have the
opportunity to perform a variety of radiographic procedures used in
the diagnostic treatment of illness and injuries.
- Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical
- Implements radiation protection and safety standards.
- Prepares, performs and assists the physician in special and
- Prepares and administers contrast media and medications within
the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal
- Helps position patients and selects anatomic and technical
- Ensures all activities comply with regulatory agency
- Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and
documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and
- Assists in maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly department to
include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film
storage area and any other areas in department.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job
- One or more of the following:
- Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular
Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to hire date or
job transfer date.
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography
credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
(ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. General
Radiography is also required in addition to any specialty. State
Radiology Technologist licensure issued by Wisconsin Radiography
Examining Board required.
- Medical Sonographer credentialed from the American Registry for
Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) obtained prior to hire date
or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will
not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on
basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation,
disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status
protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement