We Are Hiring
Clinical Program Supervisor - Operating Room - FT Days -
Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital - Rochester, MI
Shift/Schedule: 40 hours per week. 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital is a member of Ascension
Health, the largest not-for-profit Catholic Health system in the
Our Mission: Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital is
dedicated to enhancing the health status of the individuals and
communities we serve in partnership with our physicians, employees
and community members.
We are called to:
- Service of the Poor - Generosity of spirit, especially for
persons most in need
- Reverence - Respect and compassion for the dignity and
diversity of life
- Integrity - Inspiring trust through personal leadership
- Wisdom - Integrating excellence and stewardship
- Creativity - Courageous innovation
- Dedication - Affirming the hope and joy of our ministry
Our Vision: To be the recognized healthcare Employer of
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital,
you will have the opportunity to supervise the daily operations of
the assigned clinical program/department.
- Determines, coordinates and supervises daily staffing
assignments and staffing levels.
- Provides leadership, orientation, training, coaching, and
mentoring. Assists with performance evaluations and disciplinary
- Coordinates patient care with other members of the healthcare
team to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and
the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- Participates in multidisciplinary meetings/committees/projects
addressing issues related to educational initiatives, evidence
based care, conflict resolution, cost containment issues,
implementation of new services/systems, and performance
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse with State of Michigan at
time of hire/transfer date required.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or combination of High
School degree and related experience required.
- 1 Year Required Technical Experience. 4 Years Preferred
- 2 Years Preferred Leadership/Management Experience.
- CNOR preferred
- CV/PV, ENT, Plastics and Neuro experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Rochester Providence Hospital is an equal opportunity
and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment
opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight,
genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any
other legally protected status in accordance with applicable
federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this
application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If
you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this
application, please let us know.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Thank you for considering a career with Crittenton Hospital Medical
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information