We Are Hiring
Technologist-Surgical-Certifie - Surgery 001 - Full-Time,
Evening - Kokomo-1907 W. Sycamore - Kokomo,IN
Evening hours with On call
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based
health system that is guided by our mission to provide
compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are
vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with
22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana.
Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services
including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health,
neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care,
emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the
opportunity to facilitate the safe and efficient performance of
- Prepares surgical operating suite with sterile drapes and
sterile solutions as well as appropriate sterile and non-sterile
instruments and supplies.
- Hands required/requested instruments and supplies to surgeon
- Assists with preparing, transporting, positioning and draping
- Maintains instruments in an organized manner and
monitors/tracks instruments counts throughout procedures.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date
or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Surgical Tech credentialed from the National Center for
Competency Testing (NCCT) obtained prior to hire date or job
- Surgical Tech credentialed from the National Board of Surgical
Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) obtained prior to hire
date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
Equal Employment Opportunity
St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click
the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the
Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the
E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)