The best place to get care.
The best place to give care.
That is the Saint Luke s vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic,
practice or office, our nearly 12,000 employees strive toward that
vision every day. Saint Luke s employees are proud of our rich
history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based,
non-profit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Nationally
recognized for patient satisfaction, we invite you to do the best
work of your career within our highly diverse and inclusive
workspace where all voices matter. If you are dedicated to helping
people live better, come to our:
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT EVENT RSVP
Saint Luke s South Hospital
Thursday, March 28 | 1 pm - 3 pm
12300 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park, Kansas 66213
- Certified nursing assistants at all levels of experience are
- all qualified attendees are guaranteed an interview.
As a part of our values-driven team, you ll have the opportunity to
experience a wide range of career advantages within an environment
where teamwork, quality/excellence, customer focus, learning &
innovation, and stewardship guide our every action. We offer:
- A two-day classroom course to prepare you for success in the
acute-care setting, including common basic diagnoses and hands-on
- Practical unit orientation where you ll be paired with an RN
mentor and nursing assistant.
- Shared insights about your specific floor and what makes it
- Creation of a genuine bond to unite the care process among CNAs
- Comprehensive training, certifications, and continuing
- The flexibility to create your own schedule.
The best talent deserves top rewards and career advantages.
Saint Luke s Health System offers competitive compensation and
benefits, as well as opportunities to learn, grow, and advance as a
Equal Opportunity Employer
Saint Luke's offers an inclusive work environment where differences
are valued so individuals can achieve their fullest potential. We
hire only non-tobacco users.
Associated topics: arnp c, assistant cna, bilingual, bsn,
cardiology, english, family, midwife, ob, prac