We seek professionals interested in a career in Adult Day Services
and Home Care.
We seek individuals with a deep love of seniors and strong social
and recreational skills.
Successful candidates will demonstrate strong ability to help lead
activities with interests in crafts, music, nature, recreation,
exercise, among other potential areas.
* Paid Training * Flexible schedules including full-time,
* No weekend shifts required * Competitive pay
* Retirement plan * Paid Time Off
* Engaging and fun work; never bored. Responsibilities:
* Inspire freedom, hope, and joy in our elders and those who love
* Lead activities in conjunction with the Activities Director
* Provide caregiving assistance to seniors with health-related
needs by taking vitals, documenting activities, and providing
assistance with activities of daily living.
* Provide home care services when needed
Requirements: * Must care deeply and passionately for the
well-being of our senior population
* Current Georgia Nursing Assistant Certification a plus.
* Experience working with seniors * Expertise in art, crafts,
exercise, nature, and music among other areas for activities
* Ability to drive company vehicles to transport participants from
their homes, to the center and back again.
* Assist with caregiving duties such as assisting our members with
going to the restroom, eating, walking, etc.
* Smart phone with data plan * Must submit to a criminal background
* Current Georgia Driver's License
* Drug Free Work Place * First Aid, CPR
Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)